Article no.: 12203
This is a nice firestriker steel made in the Swedish part of Lapland using the traditional natural material curly birch for the handle. A firestriker steel is an essential component of any bushcraft or survival kit and this firestriker comes with real character.
- Quality all-weather firestriker steel
- 12000+ strikes
- Diameter is 9.5mm (full army size)
- Total length approx. 9,5cm
- Handle is made from curly birch wood
- A stretch material string/lanyard with a striker plate s looped through a hole in the handle.